AudioShell is a freeware MS Windows Explorer shell extension plugin which allows you to view and edit music tags directly in Windows Explorer.
AudioShell adds ID3 tag editor and viewer tabs to the music files properties menu (you can edit ID3 tags file by file or in groups), detailed music files hints with tag and file information, and additional columns in the Explorer files list.
Supported files and tags formats:
- mp3 (all ID3 tag versions)
- wma, asf and wmv (including DRM protected files)
- Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a and m4p) and mp4 files
- ogg, flac (vorbis comment tags)
- mpc , mp+ (APE/APEv2 tags)
- monkey's audio (APE/APEv2 tags)
- wav pack (APE/APEv2 tags)
- optim frog (APE/APEv2 tags)